Certainty doesn’t just come over you. You have to “decide” to be certain. Certainty is your ally. So, if you could be certain it was the right choice, what would you do?
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- When we believe something is certain, we lose ambiguity and feel better.
- We wake up each morning believing we know how the day will go, and that helps us feel good; without ambiguity.
- Trust what comes up in your brain when you ask yourself, “If I could be certain that it was the right choice, I would …” Write it down!
- Certainty is your ally, but it doesn’t come over you. You have to “decide” to be certain.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Get the She Is Relentless journal here.
- Join my Facebook community here.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.