Jen, in my Facebook community, sent in this question: “How does success change over time?” Today, let’s talk about releasing and acknowledging the success that you’ve had so you can create the space for the success you want to achieve.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- At least once a year you should audit yourself – your life. Where am I? How did I get here? Have I achieved what I wanted to? Be open to what you hear.
- It’s okay not to know the answer, but it’s unproductive to sit in the struggle and confusion.
- Instead of more noise and action, you need quiet to connect with your spirit or brain. Your own wisdom waits for you – you just have to get quiet enough to touch it.
- Our idea of success changes over time. We have to re-calibrate the beliefs we had earlier in life but that don’t serve us anymore. It’s okay. It’s part of releasing and acknowledging the success that you’ve had so you can create the space for the success you want to achieve.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Get the She Is Relentless journal here.
- Join my Facebook community here.
- Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.