Let’s talk about the importance of owning who you are and sharing it with others. When women can’t tell other women what they do – with pride and honor and without fear of being ostracized – there’s still a lot of work to do in our own community and gender.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Many accomplished women say their response to “what do you call yourself” is often “it depends.”
- We successful women minimize who we are with other women because other women ostracize us if we’re too successful.
- The way you’re going to attract your tribe is by being who you are in the world.
- Talk to other women out there and find out what they’re passionate about. Let’s get excited about what we have to give the world, instead of isolating each other and feeling like we’re either too big or too small.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I recently held two virtual roundtables for women who run an organization that generates or has a budget for more than a million dollars. Right now they’re free. Come learn more about the roundtables here at the She Is Relentless website.
- Come to my Hawaiian retreat! Registration is closing at the end of May. This retreat is life changing, so come sit with me, by the ocean with other exceptional women investing in you. Go here and grab your space before the end of May!
- Email me at Kris@krisplachy.com if you have any questions.