Are you using your life experiences against yourself and devaluing your own wisdom, intuition and insight? Maybe you’re thinking that if you just take the right course or read the right book, you’ll be able to acquire this intrinsic “knowing” that other successful people seem to have, and you’ll finally be able to transcend fear. If so, this episode is for you.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Look at the experiences you’ve had in your life. Are you telling yourself your decisions aren’t trustworthy based on your past?
- Do you think that your fear or insecurity is a “learning thing” and that if you just take the right course or read the right book, you’ll finally acquire that intrinsic “knowing” of successful people?
- Understand how your mind is triggering your emotions by using The Thought Model from Brooke Castillo.
- Journal on the question – “Do you trust yourself? Why or why not?”
- Decide what you might like to believe about yourself instead.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you don’t have a journal yet, you can get one here.
- The Thought Model from Brooke Castillo.
- Give me your feedback about this episode on my Facebook group, She Is Relentless.
- Email me at Kris@krisplachy.com if you’d like to share your answers to the “Do your trust yourself” question.
- If you’re really liking the show, I’d appreciate a review on iTunes for the podcast – you can do that here. Please also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!