Confusion translates into you not showing up somewhere in your life. If you continue to move forward, you’ll develop new thoughts that allow you to feel confident and focused.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to know if you’re confused.
- How to move past the confusion.
- Brooke Castillo and Danielle LaPorte have some great suggestions for dealing with confusion.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I have another podcast called Tools for Every Day Leaders that you can find here.
- I recently launched a new program called The Manager Formula – a one-year management training program. You can get more info here.
- A lot of this talk about confusion ties back to the episode on Radical Responsibility. You can find that here.
- There are questions about “confusion” that you can find in the journal. If you haven’t already, you can get a copy here.
- We spend quite a bit of time talking about “confusion” at my retreat in Hawaii. Please join us!
- If you like this podcast, please post a review, here on iTunes or here on Stitcher. If you do, email me a screen shot copy of the review at Kris@krisplachy.com and I’ll send you something as a thank you.
- Be sure to join my private Facebook group called She Is Relentless.