When you wish something was different than it is, you’re arguing with reality. It keeps you feeling helpless and from moving forward. As relentless women, we have to tell the truth about what “is” and then move on.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The first thing to do when you feel you’re in resistance is just acknowledge what is. Tell the truth.
- Then decide who you want to be in that situation.
- Stop nurturing and fondling the problems.
- In your journal, refer to the pages about resistance – pages 9, 11 and 12.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you haven’t already, get a copy of the journal here.
- I lead an annual retreat in Hawaii. Coaching-on-the-Beach is a decadent experience because you deserve it to be. Go here for more information.
- If you like this podcast, please post a review, here on iTunes or here on Stitcher. If you do, email me a copy of the review at Kris@krisplachy.com and I’ll send you something as a thank you.
- Be sure to join my private Facebook group called She Is Relentless.