With radical responsibility you’re totally committed – no excuses for dropping the ball. Relentlessness is about being honest with yourself and really going all in on the things that matter most.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The importance of being honest with yourself and getting clear about what you really want.
- How to identify the actions that you need to take to achieve that result and then doing them. You’re all in.
- Be honest with yourself that there are trade-offs. When you pursue your main goal, other goals must sit behind it, and that’s okay. Stop judging yourself.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Look at where you are radically responsible … somewhere you would never drop that ball. Then look at those parts of your life where you say you want something but you’re not radically responsible – you justify dropping that ball.
- Join my private Facebook group called She Is Relentless
- If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me here.