My goal is to offer you wisdom, tools and insights to help you with the relentless pursuit of the work and the life that you love, despite some of the challenges that you face.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The story of my life so far, and what has led me to this point in my career.
- You have to be willing to release something in order to bring something new into your life.
- How to stop asking yourself crappy questions so you can stop giving yourself crappy answers.
- “Relentlessness” means going all in on YOU. It has nothing to do with other people or your style. Relentlessness is a voice in you, it has nothing to do with your external behavior.
- Here, you’re going to get all the love you can possibly imagine and celebration for your success.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- My best girlfriend, Brooke Castillo, is also my coach. Check her out at The Life Coach School.
- Please write a review on iTunes for the podcast – you can do that here. Please also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
- Join my private Facebook group called She Is Relentless
- Go here to get your journal
- If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org